Lord David Puttnam
Dr. Robina Chatham
Robina Chatham Ltd
Prof. Martin G. Curley
Dr. Stephen Brennan
David Collings PhD
Leadership & Talent Management for Digital Transformation
Taking your organisational capabilities to the next level
Do you have 21st century technology but a 20th century corporate structure? Are you equipped to attract, develop and retain digital talent? Do you know what it takes to lead in an era of digital transformation?
According to the Harvey Nash 2015 CIO Survey, digital innovation is dominating the agenda of technology leaders, but many companies are struggling to manage it. The pace of digital and the race to innovate has left many organisations lacking an enterprise-wide digital strategy and desperately seeking to acquire the right skills and talent.
This Autumn’s IVI (Innovation Value Institute) Summit focuses on the key priority of developing IT management skills and organisational capabilities for today’s digital organisations. The most important component to optimising a company’s capability in leveraging its technology investments is its people. Skills and talent are in short supply as mobile, social and analytical tools permeate the length and breadth of every function across the organisation. Missing digital skills are a key hurdle to digital business transformation.
The 2015 Summit will hear best practice from top companies including the many national and international organisations the IVI has worked with in researching and delivering increased capability to expand and develop this priority area. The IVI will also launch a major research finding at the conference on the relationship between increased capability in managing technology and the level and type of skills that are needed by the organisation.
Key Agenda Topics Include:
- Connected, Inclusive & Creative: Towards Ireland’s Digital Future delivered by Ireland’s Digital Champion, Lord David Puttnam
- Finding & building the talent to get there – hiring, integrating, nurturing & developing talent in leading the drive to digital
- New thinking & approaches to talent management
- The European perspective: E-skills Manifesto: Joining forces & working together
- Case Study: IVI IT Capability Management Framework for success in talent management
- The digital talent challenge: How disruptive digital technologies are creating new working environments & demanding new skills forcing companies to adjust and innovate. What talent challenges do organisations face as they adopt technology-driven business models?
- Diversity and why it matters
- Digital transformation through e-Leadership: Perspectives of the CIO
- The 3 killer capabilities that define successful digital leadership
- Where will the digital leaders come from? How can a business be confident it has the right talent & leadership models in place to deliver its future strategy?
Who Should Attend?
This international conference is aimed at all business and IT professionals involved in technology, innovation, HR and skills management.
The IVI annual Autumn Summit attracts senior corporate and IT decision-makers in Ireland and internationally. Speakers provide thought-leadership insights into the frameworks, tools and best practices for managing IT value and IT-enabled innovation.
Organisations who have attended past Summits include:
An Garda Siochana, Accenture, Analytics Engines, API Transport, Archtexx, BNY Mellon, Bord na Mona, BearingPoint, Boston Consulting, Canada Life, Irish Life, Careerbud, Casseo Limited, Central Bank of Ireland, CSO, Citi, CEPIS Chevron, CIE, Cisco, Coillte, Cornerstone Research International, CPL, CRH, DCU, Dell Inc, Deloitte, Dept. Of Agriculture, Food & Marine, Digital Skills Academy ,DLGI, eBay, EMC, Enterprise Ireland, Electric Ireland/ESB, EY, Fexco, Fujitsu, Generali, Genworth, Genzyme Globoforce, Greencore, Harmonic, Huawei, IDSC, ILIM, Intel, Interaction, Intune Networks, iQuate, Irish Life IS Consulting, Kingspan, Maat Consulting Ltd, Mandiant Ireland, Microsoft, Musgrave, Novartas, Oracle, Origin Enterprises, Revenue Commissioners, SAS, SEAI, SIAC, Sigmar Spencer, Symphony Teleca, TCD, UPC, UDC Healthcare, Version 1, Xilinx
“The IVI Summits are always thought provoking events featuring topics and speakers addressing the key issues and challenges facing CIO’s today”
Phil Codd, Managing Director, SQS Ireland
“The summits provide an excellent opportunity to network with senior IT leaders and share the challenges & solutions that have worked for other IT practitioners”
Craig Crawford, Advisory Services, EY
“One of the wonderful things about the IVI is the consortium of component players who come together from industry, consulting, and academia to share best practices, to share challenges and to really help each other move forward”
Matt Craig, Head of Performance & Value Management, BNY Mellon